1.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I work for targer tech & i had a guest come in today to switch from jitterbug to consuner cellular. Well they wanted to port their number over from jitterbug to Consumer Cellular in order to do that we needed their account number and their pin so we called jitterbug and let me tell you there customer service is the absolute worst customer service ever.

When talking to the gentleman instead of giving us information we needed all he did was try to get them to stay with their company which I understand but they were very pushy. When the guests had told them they didn't want to stay they just wanted to information needed the customer service rep went on to tell us he could not give us that information that they could not port their number over that jitterbug wouldn't release in. Alright cool so we call Consumer Cellular back and the number actually ported over after Jitterbug repeatedly told us that our number could not be ported over. Makes sense right?

By the clear end of it the guest was so disgusted she just got a new number anyway along with her husband. I just couldn't believe how horrible their customer service was.

Product or Service Mentioned: Greatcall Mobile Phone Service.

Comments