Returned a jigger bug IMMEDIATLY after opening the package. (Dad was unable to figure out how to open the 'flip' phone to place calls.) I packaged the phone and all the paperwork and sent pack the next morning.

5 weeks later, customer service refuses 'returned' phone because of screen scratches. SCREEN SCRATCHES? ABSOLUTELY NOT- I'm not an ***. Dad was unable to OPEN the phone, so how the heck did the screen get scratched?!!!

I imagine the inspection during the return to customer service (benefited them to do this) just happened to scratch it and blame us. NO REFUND-NO DISCUSSION.

PERIOD. RUN FROM THEM-THIEVES !!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Greatcall Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Ambler, Pennsylvania, United States #1290964

Exactly! This phone is terrible.

Very hard to "flip" open and Jitterbug customer service take no responsibility for this poor quality phone. Horrible volume levels also.

Low ring tone. Jitterbug should be ashamed of them selves , taking advantage of seniors by marketing to them.

Ambler, Pennsylvania, United States #1269775

I agree! The worst redesign for seniors ever!

They have given it a slim profile but in retrospect have made it difficult or impossible for anyone with any type of arthritis in their hands or fingers to open. I would think they would test market a new design for seniors on seniors.