On August 22, 2017, I canceled my elderly father’s account and to suspend the automatic debit from his account. GC honored the automatic debit; however, continued to charge monthly for the service saying I did not cancel the service, thus, turning my elderly father over to a collection agency.

I made several calls attempting to make sure the account was canceled after we continued to receive paper billing without success. My question to GC is this, “why would we cancel the automatic debit process if we were not also canceling the service??” And I might add that their telephone products are junk and not user friendly for an elderly person. My father never used their phone(s). My elderly father has since been admitted to a nursing facility.

SHAME ON YOU GREATCALL FOR TAKING ADVANTAGE OF ELDERLY PEOPLE!! ELDER ABUSE IN EVERY WAY!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Greatcall Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

GreatCall Cons: Customer service, You spelled service wrong.

• Billing collections

Comments

AARP monthly magazine always runs TWO FULL PAGE ADS encouraging seniors to use Greatcall!!! So the seniors that subscribe to AARP can get screwed our of their money!!!

Shame on AARP!! When my 5 year subscription expires next year, I will drop AARP like a disease!!

I paid for their smartphone, it did not work, and I returned it per their instructions but never received the promised refund!! I have kept all of my paperwork and correspondence.

My mother's Bill started at 49.99 and six months later it's over 170.Per month for Greatcall basic ! WTF ?

Should I send some homeboys out San Diego way to do some recon ? Don't be robbing my home skillet !

GreatCall Reviews