Des Moines, Iowa
1.8K views 1 comment

My family and I checked into the Great Wolf Lodge on July 2. When we arrived and went to our room, we were shocked at the size of the room. The bathroom, is small and a joke. The bathroom door hit the bathtub. The sink was located by the beds. The hid a bed, was not comfortable at all unless you like sleeping on springs!

We went to the pool hoping it would be nicer, wrong. In the lazy river, there was a net to catch things from the water, bandaid, etc. Let me tell you, I wanted to throw up with all of the bandaids that we in the net...GROSS!! The life saving devices that are carried by lifeguards were ALL broken. I mean every single one that was being carried by a lifegaurd were almost broke in half. There is no way that these devices would save anyone! For the money that is being spent at this place, the equipment should be in perfect condition, especially when they are life saving devices!!!

The pool closes at 9:00pm. Which is way to early for what is being spent to stay here!

The next day, we wen t back to the pool and the bandaids were still in the lazy river net. I went and discussed the matter with a manager and was advised that they would have someone clean it. I was told then that they are maintained every two weeks. YUCK!! Two weeks of bandaids and gross nasty *** building...makes me want to throw up!

Basically, it comes down to paying for an over priced small hotel room and a nasty and gross water park. Honestly, it is not worth it and save your money!!!

Review about: Great Wolf Lodge Waterpark.

3.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Great Wolf Lodge?

Comments

It's a shame that these places which are supposed to be fun, especially for children tend to get so run down that they become unhealthy and unsafe.