Review about Great Value Corn Chips from White River Junction, Vermont

32 of 58 Great Value reviews

So I dont have any problem with great value.But I have no other way to describe what came out of this corn chips bag...other than a massive blog of hardened chip contents.

Not to mention I made nacho s for my whole family and every *** one was stale! For one, it wasted my money. Two, wasted my vermknt cabot cheese that I love. And three, it made my dinner suck.

I am beyond disappointed and I am going to post these pictures on my facebook account if you do not get back to me. I will not buy a single other great value product due to the fact of all the great value reveiws I have seen online. Every single one of them is a negative comment. Seriously if you care about continuing your business.

..you will start caring about your food and your customers. Get with the *** name....its called GREAT VALUE. Not great price but *** food!! By the way there is a regulR chip next to the messed up one in the photos.

Thank you.My email is linnyabby@gmail.com

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Great Value Corn Chips
Review category
Food Manufacturers
review #706922

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Great Value? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
32 of 58 Great Value reviews

Jan 01, 2016 #1087208

I'm eating Great Value dipping corn chips with Kraft Green Onion dip and they seem to be thick and kind of hard. The last bag I bought tasted burnt and stale. I also bought Great Value French Onion dip since it was on sale and had more dip than the Kraft French Onion dip that I usually bought. Big mistake. The dip was horrible and the corn chips were nasty and stale. I never got around to returning the itema to Walmart.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.