Great Ocean Hk Holdings - Forex Scam www.gohkh.com companies not paid
So far the man behind Voiptel International Keith Milhench also know as Keith Millhouse
Keith Milhench (that is his real name) however he goes under Keith Millhouse.
He has opened a company called Great Ocean HK Holdings Limited www.gohkh.com selling scam Forex.
Now this is a scam company well what else would it be.
Keith Milhench also know as Kieth Millhouse left investors in London and overseas shocked when he did a runner with just over 2 million pound stopped paying there returns and was never heard again. He is currently working with a company called www.topfx.com.
We phoned topfx and a lovely lady told us that Keith Millhouse as he is known to them is living in limassol Cyprus. And we should contact his website should we need to get hold of him.
We are investigating further to catch Milhench.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Total scam
- Reason of review:
- Review category
- Financial Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "ITS A SCAM !! Edge Development System LTD is another one of Jamie Mcdougalls SCAMS, and for those of you that do not know who he is, type in ''dot..."
- "A shocking little-known fact of Universal Life (xUL) policies: you LOSE your policy's entire cash value when you die. This is true of Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL)..."
- "After Shawn Powell and Aman Natt sold me on their Forex training course for over £2000 , using displays of wealth such as Luxury Watches and Expensive sports cars as..."
- "So I have worked for the company for a few years now at a few different chains in a few different states. Each time transferring easily to my current postion..."
- "Gamecoupon.org has players who are experts in playing the game and who keep winning the currency. They keep collecting the currency and then transfer it to the account of their..."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- "A shocking dirty little secret of Universal Life policies: you LOSE all your policy's cash value when you croak. This is true of Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL)..."
- "The product solution selection page gives you an option for 1, 3, or 12 months. Which leads you to believe you are purchasing a 1,3, or 12 month subscription. I signed..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."