Great Furniture Deal - Didn't get what I ordered

3 of 31 Great Furniture Deal reviews

Long story short.Ordered the ottoman as pictured on the website (first picture).

Received another ottoman (second and third picture that is next to my chair that the ottoman was suppose to match). Was told that it was close enough and she could change out the legs, that was no problem. Never was told they were sorry and going to fix the mistake. Very rude and unprofessional customer service.

Then was told they could send me a return form, which consisted of a restocking fee of $201.94, shipping to me (that was supposedly free shipping) of $145.14, return shipping to them of $145.14, equalling $492.22, and I would get a refund of $180.92.

Look anything like the one I actually ordered and thought I was getting?Oh by the way, they also sell the chair I already had, pictured fourth.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
3 of 31 Great Furniture Deal reviews
GreatFurn

Feb 15 #1288676

This issue has been resolved with the customer and all funds returned. The ottoman that was sent to the customer was produced with Broyhill according to the leather color that the customer selected. Due to change in leather manufacturing or processing it is hard to match a leather item that was ordered separately.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Great Furniture Deal.
Filing a new complaint about
×