Grays Furniture Galleries - Review about Bonded Leather Sofa from Perkinston, Mississippi
Have had this sofa for five years.After three years the bonded leather started to crack.
I called gray's furniture in Gulfport MS where I bought it. He came out and changed the leather and only charged me for the material. The pictures attached are six months after that.
Why do you continue to sell these?You obviously know it's not good quality from the other pictures I've seen
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Bonded Leather Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..."
- "I have had my Natuzzi leather sofa and recliner for 10 years. We just moved and my wife insisted on new leather because of the color of our Natuzzi. She..."
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "THIS PRODUCT IS ***, SO IF YOUR THINKING ABOUT WASTING $14.95 DON'T BOTHER. AT FIRST YOU WILL THINK ITS GREAT, BUT IT REALLY DOES NOT REMOVE THE SCRATCHES AND AFTER..."
- "In Mississippi it is handled through MS Home corp. After faxing piles of paperwork the mshomecorp told me all i needed to qualify for this program was a part time..."
- "My friend purchased Pillow Talk Cremesheen lipstick for me. I don't normally wear lipstick but I loved this color when I saw it on someone so asked where she got..."