Verified Reviewer

1.4

Update by user May 30, 2022

Nothing has been done. Joe chrisali keep stating to me via email or phone conversation. It's not his problem

Original review posted by user May 29, 2022

March 23rd I purchased a vehicle from Carvana. It was bought sight unseen.

There were some errors and issues that needed to be replaced. Carvana gave me a list of garages to take this car to pond bringing it to gravels. I explained to them the issues that needed to be done and gave them a list and told them who to contact for pre-authorization for repairs. The car was brought into them on April 5th.

Parts did not come in till May 11th. The only part that was repaired was weather stripping on the rear doors. The gas door was not fixed. The engine was not looked at.

The hydraulics were not fixed and communication was poor. At best, I was delayed. I was lied to the day that I sat there for the repairs. They lied to my face.

The door that they did fix on the driver side to align is no better. It actually got worse. They did not even stand by their work. Joe CrisalSTAi was my point of contact, was nothing short of obnoxious and rude and lied to my face then became angry and told me LISTEN .

You bought a piece of junk.

There's nothing I can do for you. I cannot upload a receipt because this company gave me no paperwork at all stating the work that was done.

User's recommendation: STAY AWAY.

Preferred solution: Apology.