Grass4Sale - Damaged property and would not fix it
I ordered a pallet of sod and told them to put the pallet in the middle of the driveway as the house was a vacant investment property that I was flipping.The sod was delivered past 11:00pm and when they dropped it off they did extensive damage, they broke a new brick planter and also knocked down a brick wall that lines the property.
They admitted liability and said they would fix it in 5 business days. After two weeks they said it would be fixed the next day. After 3 weeks they went silent and cut off all contact and never fixed property.
They have even resorted to leaving vulgar and profanity laced voicemails on my cell phone.Dont do business with grass4sale.com believe all reviews and go to a competitor!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Difficulty in communication
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Grass Sod
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
You May Also Like
- "I was having them treat my lawn for fire ants. They treated it once which partially killed some nests. On the second treatment they had some herbicide in..."
- "Grass4less delivered brown grass and said that I left it to brown. They refused to make it right. The COO is highly unprofessional. You will regret it, if you buy..."
- "Never have I had such a terrible experience than at DiMeo Farms. This place is a total scam. Anthony DiMeo III is a certifiable narcissist who is completely..."
- "Probably my worst online retail experiences ever. Ordered replacement headlight WITH bulbs. Headlights arrived very quickly, but without bulbs. Called customer service and was offered $10 refund and..."
- "I hired Ruth Maldonado from Ruth’s ReVamp, Lewisville Texas, for a move-out cleaning. When deciding on date to come, I asked her if she had help since I was concerned..."
- "I ordered $3072.77 worth of double hung windows with lattice on Jan 4,2014 from the DFW Window World (WW) Office. The windows were installed on March 19, 2014. After install..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."
- "i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was..."