Grass4Sale - Damaged property and would not fix it
I ordered a pallet of sod and told them to put the pallet in the middle of the driveway as the house was a vacant investment property that I was flipping.The sod was delivered past 11:00pm and when they dropped it off they did extensive damage, they broke a new brick planter and also knocked down a brick wall that lines the property.
They admitted liability and said they would fix it in 5 business days. After two weeks they said it would be fixed the next day. After 3 weeks they went silent and cut off all contact and never fixed property.
They have even resorted to leaving vulgar and profanity laced voicemails on my cell phone.Dont do business with grass4sale.com believe all reviews and go to a competitor!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Difficulty in communication
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Grass Sod
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Purchased two red bud trees and didn't expect mature trees; didn't expect to receive two sticks either. Complained to the company after "trees" were planted a few weeks ago..."
- "A man from JAFLO co. came up our 400 foot driveway/road, ignoring our signs! Handed me a paper folder, more tree cutting! He said we will be coming onto your..."
- "This video shows the un boxing of DiMeo plants that were to be three to four feet tall. The man in the video order plants from DiMeo and was in..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "After being pleased with six months of Urthbox subscribership, I noticed that the subscription had unexpected renewed itself. I was not too concerned, and asked customer service to please cancel..."
- "I am entering my 8th month on the project and still do not have a completed bathroom. There have been continual mistakes along the way- faucets plumbed wrong, electrical outlet..."
- "I wish I had found this site BEFORE we got ripped off by AC. We are staring at a busted $1500 range with no idea when or if we..."
- "There have been 5 shootings, robberies or gunfire incidences since October at their Avana Stonebriar property in the Dallas suburb of The Colony. The people in the office have, at..."
- "Waited 40 mins for an order. watched 3 tables get seated later and eat before. Waiter was very rude demanding I sign my receipt before I had my food. When..."