Grass4Sale - Damaged property and would not fix it
I ordered a pallet of sod and told them to put the pallet in the middle of the driveway as the house was a vacant investment property that I was flipping.The sod was delivered past 11:00pm and when they dropped it off they did extensive damage, they broke a new brick planter and also knocked down a brick wall that lines the property.
They admitted liability and said they would fix it in 5 business days. After two weeks they said it would be fixed the next day. After 3 weeks they went silent and cut off all contact and never fixed property.
They have even resorted to leaving vulgar and profanity laced voicemails on my cell phone.Dont do business with grass4sale.com believe all reviews and go to a competitor!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Difficulty in communication
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Grass Sod
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
You May Also Like
- "Ok, i'm a customer whose still waiting for a job to be completed. The past month and a half has been disappointing, prompting me to check reviews and see..."
- "I hired this "company" to remove leaves from my yard. When they arrived they told me that they were not going to do my back yard because all the leaves..."
- "I had truegreen for about three months. Almost immediately the grass was turning colors in certain spots and dying faster. I asked the guy if i needed to water..."
- "I was using my TORO 51592 blower when it started to catch on fire and possibly electrocute me. I called the company and spoke to supervisor Liz and does not..."
- "Probably my worst online retail experiences ever. Ordered replacement headlight WITH bulbs. Headlights arrived very quickly, but without bulbs. Called customer service and was offered $10 refund and..."
- "There have been 5 shootings, robberies or gunfire incidences since October at their Avana Stonebriar property in the Dallas suburb of The Colony. The people in the office have, at..."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."
- "FOR THE PAST THREE MONTHS HFC HSBC HAVE BEEN TELLING ME THAT I DONT HAVE HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE . I CONTACTED THEM BY PHONE AND SENT THEM THE REQUIRED INFORMATION AND..."
- "I recently bought a Pro-Form 225 CSE Elliptical. Once we try it we noticed how much the machine rocks. We try different surfaces, adjusting the feet and tighten up the..."