Naperville, Illinois

This company failed to send me the correct framing equipment TWICE.The people on the phone do not understand their product or what pieces need to go with what frame.

They were not able to give me the equipment to assemble my frame. I now have 4 basic metal frame chops without the backers to put them together because their customer service people do not understand their product! Their customer service is only open Monday -Friday from 9:00 to 5:00 EST. and they do not respond to email.

Double whammy of terrible product and customer service.Do not use this company!

Review about: Black Standard Metal Picture Frame.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $89
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Graphik Dimensions?

Submit review

Comments

Graphik Dimensions Ltd/picture

We're so sorry that you had these problems. As a family-owned framing company in business for 47 years, our goal has always been to provide an outstanding customer experience, which was certainly not the case with your recent order. Please accept our most sincere apologies for the inconvenience. Our standard response time for emails is 24 hours, and our Customer Care team is available Monday through Thursday from 8 AM to 7 PM and from 8 AM to 6 PM on Fridays. While we are glad we were able to work with you to determine the problem and send you the correct hardware, our team is already taking steps to prevent a recurrence of this problem. We hope we've regained your trust and you will consider us for your future framing needs. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to call us at 1-800-221-0262, or email us at customercare@pictureframes.com.

Regards,