I wish I had seen this first review! In a nutshell, we had almost the exact same experience.

After having some early problems, we tried to fire her and get a refund, but she would not let us out of the contract. It went downhill from there.

She would not take responsibility for breaking things, poor workmanship and took no ownership to all the problems that occurred. We finally paid her to put an end to everything.

User's recommendation: Do Not Use.

Location: Charlotte, North Carolina

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Earlee

First of all...I took this client shopping for stone 6 times. She finally made a decision and paid her deposit .

I took her a 7th time to select which 2 of the 3 slabs. She said you just pick them she was busy . She then showed up and went nuts because she didn’t like the 2 slabs that matched. She had picked these two on her selection sheet but she then accused me of switching the slabs which is obviously not possible.

I had spent endless hours with her working on her paint color with her artist who recommended me . I also sized up her new furniture she was buying for her Family Room. I also took her shopping for sinks and faucets from Ferguson only so she could see them and when I billed her for the sink as per her request....she accused me of scamming her for $100 since they were on line which by the way I told her. After all this she picked another stone which honestly did nothing look good with her paint of backsplash.

After this she would not let me in the house and her husband took over the job and they left for Montana. There were problems with the install but we fixed everything of course. They of course didn’t pay all the bill and we had already given them a huge discount.

Her husband took over communicating with me and in three weeks there were 57 texts. By the way ...i also received texts from her saying how kind and patient I was with her.

Granite Seekers Reviews