Grandin Road Shipping Service Review from Saint Albans, Vermont

4 of 49 Grandin Road reviews

Being a brand new home owner, and Christmas being my favorite time of year I wanted to buy myself, my mom, and my 4 year old son (his would be first) new Christmas stockings.the online ordering system did not save the things I wanted; it took me several attempts to get the order right 1.

Green stocking for "Jackson" 1. Red stocking for "MOM" and 1. Stocking for "NANA" I entered in a free heavy item shipping promotion code and it kept telling me I was being charged for it. I Contacted the customer service department and explained my concern about the freight charges and she reviewed my ordered and confirmed all of the details to in her words make sure it was "perfect".

My order arrived and I am staring at, with tears in my eyes, two stockings that say "MOM" and one that says Nana. I explained to the refund and exchange associate over the phone I did not order that. After getting no where with her and certainly zero sympathy I asked to speak to her manager. The manager said they process it as it comes through.

She said that she saw an order in there for Jackson but it was cancelled. She admittedly told me there was an order in there for Jackson. I tried the reasonable approach after getting no where. "Wouldn't you question an order that has duplicate items if you can see that someone was trying to order for a different name?" these folks clearly take no pride in their work and trying to get customers back.

After my conversation with them, it will be very difficult to convince me to ever buy anything from them again.I cannot even begin to express the disappointment.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Monogram Christmas Stocking
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #923858

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Grandin Road? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
4 of 49 Grandin Road reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.