Grandin Road Shipping Service Review from Saint Albans, Vermont
Being a brand new home owner, and Christmas being my favorite time of year I wanted to buy myself, my mom, and my 4 year old son (his would be first) new Christmas stockings.the online ordering system did not save the things I wanted; it took me several attempts to get the order right 1.
Green stocking for "Jackson" 1. Red stocking for "MOM" and 1. Stocking for "NANA" I entered in a free heavy item shipping promotion code and it kept telling me I was being charged for it. I Contacted the customer service department and explained my concern about the freight charges and she reviewed my ordered and confirmed all of the details to in her words make sure it was "perfect".
My order arrived and I am staring at, with tears in my eyes, two stockings that say "MOM" and one that says Nana. I explained to the refund and exchange associate over the phone I did not order that. After getting no where with her and certainly zero sympathy I asked to speak to her manager. The manager said they process it as it comes through.
She said that she saw an order in there for Jackson but it was cancelled. She admittedly told me there was an order in there for Jackson. I tried the reasonable approach after getting no where. "Wouldn't you question an order that has duplicate items if you can see that someone was trying to order for a different name?" these folks clearly take no pride in their work and trying to get customers back.
After my conversation with them, it will be very difficult to convince me to ever buy anything from them again.I cannot even begin to express the disappointment.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "I ordered what I thought to be a pretty, red top for Christmas. I ordered it on Dec. 3, thinking it would be delivered on time. It wasn't. When it..."
- "Our 2008 Itasca Navion MH by Winnebago, which we purchased new, has a propane tank, as you can see by the accompanying images, that is disintegrating and putting our lives..."
- "Ordered 3 cherry trees 2 were fine the third is a 6' Stick with absolutely no branches and customer service tell me its just dormant and I will have to wait..."