Grandin Road Shipping Service Review from Saint Albans, Vermont
Being a brand new home owner, and Christmas being my favorite time of year I wanted to buy myself, my mom, and my 4 year old son (his would be first) new Christmas stockings.the online ordering system did not save the things I wanted; it took me several attempts to get the order right 1.
Green stocking for "Jackson" 1. Red stocking for "MOM" and 1. Stocking for "NANA" I entered in a free heavy item shipping promotion code and it kept telling me I was being charged for it. I Contacted the customer service department and explained my concern about the freight charges and she reviewed my ordered and confirmed all of the details to in her words make sure it was "perfect".
My order arrived and I am staring at, with tears in my eyes, two stockings that say "MOM" and one that says Nana. I explained to the refund and exchange associate over the phone I did not order that. After getting no where with her and certainly zero sympathy I asked to speak to her manager. The manager said they process it as it comes through.
She said that she saw an order in there for Jackson but it was cancelled. She admittedly told me there was an order in there for Jackson. I tried the reasonable approach after getting no where. "Wouldn't you question an order that has duplicate items if you can see that someone was trying to order for a different name?" these folks clearly take no pride in their work and trying to get customers back.
After my conversation with them, it will be very difficult to convince me to ever buy anything from them again.I cannot even begin to express the disappointment.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I purchased an "Albany Furniture" leather living room set (modular sofa, loveseat and ottoman, 6 pieces total) in February of 2012 from Levin Furniture in Wexford, PA..."
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "I have a green lane chair with an electric switch that has failed. The chair is very wiggly and unstable. The arm and the back of the chair comes..."
- "Looking at boards on Pinterest today, under "Gift ideas", I found a item that Paula R pinned. It was an item called "Dysfunctional Party Lights" made from prescription medicine..."
- "So I dont have any problem with great value. But I have no other way to describe what came out of this corn chips bag...other than a massive blog of..."