I recently ordered several items from the Halloween catalog and paid what I feel was above normal costs for said items.When I received the items the box's were destroyed and the items were improperly packed and loose in the boxes to just toss around and break.
The items that weren't broken seemed so cheaply made that I would expect to see the same quality at a local Walmart store, and pay a fraction of the cost.
I called their customer service dept and was told that I could pay for the same items to be shipped out to replace those that were damaged, and once they got the damaged ones back that my credit card would be credited within 1-2 weeks. Really?!?!? WOW!!
Thanks so much for bending over backwards and do absolutely nothing for me, not to mention the lady that helped me acted as if I had just woke her up from her nap and that I was bothering her with my issues.DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor service, Poor quality, and damaged
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Grandin Road Halloween Haven Collection
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My pillow.com claims if you buy one you get one free. That's a bunch of BS !!! You can get the same my pillow at Wal mart..."
- "Let me start by saying that I really like Modloft design and price points. I was very excited to order and receive the product, however as the previous customer stated,..."
- "Being a brand new home owner, and Christmas being my favorite time of year I wanted to buy myself, my mom, and my 4 year old son (his would be..."
- "This is the worst bed ever. It is nothing more than a high priced air mattress.. My plastic frame bent after one week of having the bed and it will..."
- "I have never used ProFlowers before and will not ever again. I got an email and wanted to send flowers to my Mom. The $39 arrangement ended up really costing..."
- "Quibids have people putting up fake ads on craigslist for phones,ipads, etc. When you contact them its from a different email than the 1 they give to contact on craigslist with..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."