I recently ordered several items from the Halloween catalog and paid what I feel was above normal costs for said items.When I received the items the box's were destroyed and the items were improperly packed and loose in the boxes to just toss around and break.
The items that weren't broken seemed so cheaply made that I would expect to see the same quality at a local Walmart store, and pay a fraction of the cost.
I called their customer service dept and was told that I could pay for the same items to be shipped out to replace those that were damaged, and once they got the damaged ones back that my credit card would be credited within 1-2 weeks. Really?!?!? WOW!!
Thanks so much for bending over backwards and do absolutely nothing for me, not to mention the lady that helped me acted as if I had just woke her up from her nap and that I was bothering her with my issues.DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor service, Poor quality, and damaged
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Grandin Road Halloween Haven Collection
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "On Wed. June 3, 2015, I took my 1 year old Shorkie to be groomed at Petsmart #1421, 7350 S Gartrell Rd Gartrell in Aurora, CO. When I went..."
- "I received my written notice of my lease expiration and pending rent increase when and if I renew my lease in October. My current base rent is $1,454.00..."
- "2016 fleetwood jamboree sport 26 foot. Was to be my retirement home. Purchased march 31st 2016. To date Sept 4 3016 have been nowhere. Lots of small issues initially then..."