I sent a document with tracking number EE033906795AE and it has not been delivered. Please use the below address;
International Foundation for Protection Officers
P.O. Box 771329
Naples, FL 34107
1250 Tamiami Trail
Naples, FL. 34102.
I have tracked the item and found that it is already in Florida but the concerned party is not. I therefore request your team to deliver at the above address. The recipient is seriously waiting. My contact number 00971552763041. Please assist me in this regards.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Document To Ifpo
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "Lets see we booked online for this hotel for 12-31-16. When we arrived they had stated that they were over booked and that they would have to find us a..."
- "Stayed at Motel 6 in Woodland Wash. 3 weekends ago because I was cleaning out and packing up my recently deceased mother. When I checked out I informed the..."
- "I have visited many Motel 6 hotels over the years. I am staying at a neighborhood motel 6 due to home renevations / remodeling. This is by far the worst..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "I V.Pratysha,For boarding my flight EK 729 on 10 July 2014 to EBB from Dubai i was waiting to board the flight and after entering the flight i realized my..."
- "I placed an order on walmart.com on 07 November 2016. The order was supposed to be delivered on 10 November 2016 to Merrick, New York 11566. The package also required..."
- "I'm working in Dubai and bought 2 watches. My trusted online seller sent the item through LRC which is a corporate partner of LBC. The item was received by..."