Verified Reviewer

1.7

Original review updated by user Jul 22, 2022

I was leaving my GF apartment and walking towards Lindley Ave where I parked I saw this guy come downstairs going to walk his dogs and he also headed that way. His dogs were pooping on this small patch of grass so I try to walk past them and his dogs went crazy barking at me both his chijuajua and his pitbull.

I was scared so I quickly ran out the gate headed to my car. This guy had tatoos all over his arms he looked like a criminal or something.

He did not even apologize for his dogs aggressive behavior. If this the kind of people they going to let stay there then am telling my GF to move and get the *** out of there.

User's recommendation: dont rent an apartment at the GRand Apartments on Lindey as they are now reanting apartments to a bunch of low life people that look like drug dealers or criminals.

Preferred solution: Better start renting to a higher class of people or many people will start moving out of your complex. Why are vicious dogs allowed to be in there at all ? .

Grand Apartments on Lindley Pros: Complex looks nice, Many stores or restaurants in the area.

Grand Apartments on Lindley Cons: Thwy rent to anyone, Dont do good background checks.

Location: Los Angeles, California

Comments

I had a friend that lived at that apartment before and always a problem with the management not taking care of complaints from the tenants. That is the last place I would ever live at.

Grand Apartments on Lindley Reviews