Grady Health System - Review about Cosmetic Surgery from Snellville, Georgia
Grady Health System botched a body lift and refuse to fix it.On top of that the head surgeon Dr.
Fang agrees with me having large dog ears on both left and right side of stomach as well as the left butt cheek being bigger than the right but says its at no fault of there's therefore they will not fix or refund. I've never had any buttocks augmentation before. I now have severe pain in my left butt cheek and left side of my stomach with also and indentation on the left of my stomach. I've taken more than one month of vacation time due this surgery that I can't get back to recoup plus follow up visits just for all of them to be ingnored by Dr.
Brady, Dr. Fang, Grady billing department, Lisa Turman and other staff members. I prepaid for the suggery and also follow up visits but to date they've billed four consultation/evaluation should only be billed once. My insurance company is constantly being billed and paying because they are using fraudulent codes, ice gotten collection letters for 8050 and they trying to bill my insurance company over 148k in charges with most denied but some paid.
Ive paid approximately 7000.00 out of pocket in cash and I have the receipt.I was provided a letter paid in full but continue to be charged with no real follow up because they see me but never address my pain, swelling or the infection that I got from the surgery.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought veneers from this company 6 and a half months ago, paid in full $1, 925.00 and still no product! I keep getting the run around for my refund...."
- "There is one individual that is spamming all the physician rating sites, posting false negative reviews about Payman Simoni, MD. This is a warning, she is not a real patient...."
- "Tried to schedule an appointment with Andrea Cox about a vaccine. Wanted to help people in need with health problems. Was really trying to be charitable. Wrote her an..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "ho fatto il mio primo acquisto su DHGATE di un orologio che ,pur essendo arrivato in tempi brevi e *** prezzo buono rispetto ad ALIEXPRESS ed IOFFER dei quali sono..."
- "I write to introduce our financial services to you. I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known as private lender specialized in the Lease and..."
- "I just had the most awful customer service interaction with A customer service representative on the phone. I purchased a Apple Watch for a family ..."
- "Me and my husband purchased a home from Peachtree that is now century and we have discovered several things wrong with this house. We have had three experts come out..."
- "Terrible customer service. Home closing was delayed due to the negligence of incompetent reps in the Enclave at Stonehaven in Atlanta, Georgia! They will hide things and not disclose what..."