Vallejo, California
100% full Not resolved

When I talked to them when making the order I was assured that since it was a CD the photos would be full sized images that would allow enlargement.Imagine my surprise when I opened the file and found them to be 300 to 600 kilobytes.

To put this in perspective, a photo from a 10 year old cell phone is better. This size photo file is smaller than that needed for a good print of a wallet sized photo, let alone an 8x10. When I looked at the examples they had printed at the graduation they were beautiful.

This was a bait and switch plain and simple, and purposely deceptive.I will contact them tomorrow, If they do not refund my money then I will file a protest with the credit card company.

Review about: Grad Images Graduation Photos.

I liked: I feel like i was conned.

I didn't like: Poor image quality.

1.4
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $90
Preferred solution I want the full resolution files of the photos as promised. If that cannot be done then I would like my money back.

Had an Experience with Grad Images?

Comments

Glad I read your review.I just got my PhD which will probably be my last graduation ceremony in my life time so I was thinking about paying out the $90.

Your review convinced me to stay away from buying it.

LOL.I understand they too need to make money but I think they are charging way too much.