Graceland Portable Buildings Delivery Service Review from Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
I had a repo i called graceland portable Buildings to pick the building up.on 05/21/2016 on05/23/2016.thay sents a drive that pickes up for Graceland portable Building to pick up my building.graceland portable building told me the driver name was Randy.So the driver randy shows up between 9:30am.and10:00am on 05/23/2016 to pick up the building .in the mean time i was doing thinks in my home.the nextthing i no the driver Randy was gone.so my son inlaw pulls up in my drive .he gose to the fences and i hear him calling me to come there .so i did and when i saw the way this man called Randy had done to my fence i was very very up set .that is not all the pictures.i can't even put my gate door back on because he has bent the bar that the gate door goses on.i can't belever this is happening.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "First of all, I really hated the mass scheduling of potential homeowners where you seated with a sales person who discusses your credit and financial information right out in the..."
- "We already left a review of Charles Brzezinski and CBCS but please disregard that review as it was forced out of us because Charles held our project hostage until my..."
- "After 5 years the structure of the so called QUALITY home is starting to rotten (door frame on back door, design balcony on main entry), questionable roof construction, VERY questionable..."
- "The word ‘resort’ is used very loosely here. We stayed July 10, 2016 – July 12, 2016. • TAKE YOUR MONEY ELSEWHERE!! THIS PLACE DOES NOT DESERVE YOUR BUSINESS!! • Used Priceline for booking..."
- "Less the 3 years ago we bought a beautiful home built by DR Horton, to find that our beautiful home was just a start of a hellish nightmare. It first..."
- "@ 7/24/16- ordered a mug & iphone case with a cat design. Received tracking number promptly. 8/4/16- received package- only mug, no iphone case. 8/4/16- called customer service- spoke to Kate. She stated..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."