Graceful Expressions Dance Education - Jon Schweitzer of Graceful Expressions Dance - Rude and Nasty Individual
The following review of this business is strictly my own personal opinion based upon my dealings with one of Graceful Expressions' principals, Jon Schweitzer.This clown called me to discuss business and did not leave me a voicemail message so I assumed that he was a telemarketer trying to solicit me for some unwanted service because they usually don’t leave messages.
I returned his call and left him a voicemail message stating that if he was too lazy to spend 15 to 30 seconds identifying himself and leave me a voicemail message, then he shouldn't bother calling me again. What followed was preposterous.
This complete *** and sorry excuse for a human being vindictively lashed out at me and my business on that idiotic review site called Yelp (I view Yelp as a review site for liberal-minded morons) and bashed my very successful and extremely highly-rated auto transport company for no good reason that I could think of except to hurt my business and tarnish my reputation so that I would lose revenue.
In my opinion, only a miserable and pathetic human being would stoop so low as to do something like that and I feel that this sissy-boy is obviously no real man who would say these things about me to my face.As a result, although the dance instruction here might be good, I feel compelled to warn people to exercise extreme caution when dealing with this ***’s company because he is listed online as a part owner and my belief is that a company is only as good as the individual who runs it.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor owner attitude
- Preferred solution:
- I want an apology from Jon Schweitzer and for him to remove his false and malicious review about my company on Yelp.
- Product or service
- Graceful Expressions Dance Education Dance School
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The software is lousy, the textbooks are overpriced, and support? what support? They made me pay TWICE b/c they happily took my payment but didn't give me access to my..."
- "If you are thing about buying a Tutor Doctor Franchise think again! This is very poorly run Franchise with Incompetent Management Team.Before you buy you need contact as many..."
- "During our visit to the college SIRIUS TRAINING & EDUCATION INSTITUTE in December 2011, College Management including the Principal and MD Mr. Kee Lek Yong and Daxter Wee –Director Operations..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "I was emailing and talking on comments with this girl @Tifflatowski92 and she convinced me to trade her my louis vuitton favorite pm for her louis vuitton favorite mm and..."
- "Two chests shipped by UPS were destroyed in transit. UPs refuses to accept liability and bounces me to the local shipping agent, who bounces me back to UPS. UPS then..."
- "My husband was eating a vanilla cake from Publix bakery and suddenly something cracked inside his mouth, when we threw away we saw a medium black spider between the rest..."
- "My complaint is against Surface Solutions & Design and its owner/operators, Peter M. *** and Lucie R. Elmer, for being deceptive about their product and the absolutely terrible floor installation..."