Graceful Expressions Dance Education - Jon Schweitzer of Graceful Expressions Dance - Rude and Nasty Individual

1 of 1 Graceful Expressions Dance Education reviews

The following review of this business is strictly my own personal opinion based upon my dealings with one of Graceful Expressions' principals, Jon Schweitzer.This clown called me to discuss business and did not leave me a voicemail message so I assumed that he was a telemarketer trying to solicit me for some unwanted service because they usually don’t leave messages.

I returned his call and left him a voicemail message stating that if he was too lazy to spend 15 to 30 seconds identifying himself and leave me a voicemail message, then he shouldn't bother calling me again. What followed was preposterous.

This complete *** and sorry excuse for a human being vindictively lashed out at me and my business on that idiotic review site called Yelp (I view Yelp as a review site for liberal-minded morons) and bashed my very successful and extremely highly-rated auto transport company for no good reason that I could think of except to hurt my business and tarnish my reputation so that I would lose revenue.

In my opinion, only a miserable and pathetic human being would stoop so low as to do something like that and I feel that this sissy-boy is obviously no real man who would say these things about me to my face.As a result, although the dance instruction here might be good, I feel compelled to warn people to exercise extreme caution when dealing with this ***’s company because he is listed online as a part owner and my belief is that a company is only as good as the individual who runs it.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor owner attitude
Preferred solution:
I want an apology from Jon Schweitzer and for him to remove his false and malicious review about my company on Yelp.
Product or service
Graceful Expressions Dance Education Dance School
Review category
Education
review #780675 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Graceful Expressions Dance Education? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Graceful Expressions Dance Education reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.