Toledo, Ohio
100% full Not resolved

Unable to save my design and constantly have to refresh the online page to attempt to save 1 file than the site freezes until i refresh again,and than start back over again.the Image disappears every time.

Related: Gotprint - Pissed off designer.

Been working on it all night to find out that i have to put out more work than i have to. Good Bye Gotprint, lost my hopes for trying the new 3 layer product. why in the *** would i put in 100+ words to get this noticed? even though it is saying it here.

Is it because people cant think of 100 words or is this something that you guys dont want to deal with.since it requires 100+ words to submit.

Review about: Gotprint Business Card.

I liked: Options of availablity.

I didn't like: Site froze repeatedly after failed attempt to save.

1.7
Turnaround Time
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Gotprint Website
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss problem creating business card / $600000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Gotprint?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.