Verified Reviewer

I got a quote last year, 2022, from RYAN R ALTENHOF, GOOSEHEAD INSURANCE AGENCY LLC. it was great that he quoted me three different rates for Cypress insurance.I thought, wow, this guy gives you choices, and I picked the top-tier rate that had a hurricane deductible of 1%.

The total homeowner's policy was $2962.00 for the year. This year I never received any new policy renewal paperwork from Cypress Insurance or RYAN R ALTENHOF., I found out from my mortgage company because they paid Cypress insurance from my escrow account, that my new policy for this year, 2023, was $4613.00, an increase of over 50% (I have never had any claims on my house), that I was not aware of until my mortgage company notified me of the escrow payout. I called and emailed several times the broker RYAN ALTENHHOF, GOOSEHEAD INSURANCE AGENCY LLC, and to no avail. he never responded back; he ghosted me, so I called Gooseheads corporate office and told them about my situation, and they said that they would have the broker RYAN R ALTENHOF, shop new insurance quotes for me, and get back to me.

It has been two weeks since my initial call to RYAN R ALTENHOF. GOOSEHEAD INSURANCE AGENCY LLC, and I still have not received any calls or emails or new quotes. Now my 2022 homeowner's insurance is expiring today, and I will have to cancel Cypress insurance and go with a new broker and insurance company. It's just a big pain considering when all this started I had two weeks until the new policy was due.

These insurance brokers just want the highest commission they can get, but I know that RYAN R ALTENHOF will have one chargeback from me.

I will not do any business ever again with RYAN R ALTENHOF. or GOOSEHEAD INSURANCE AGENCY LLC

User's recommendation: Stay away from this company.

Goosehead Insurance Pros: Give you three different quotes.

Goosehead Insurance Cons: Never call you back to make changes to your policy.

Location: 1384 Heritage Acres Boulevard, Rockledge, Florida 32955, United States

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Goosehead Insurance Reviews