Reno, Nevada

A horse I bought February of 2015 from Lynda Lake became very unsafe and I was taken by ambulance to the hospital with a dislocated hip and a concussion.I loved my horse though and I spent countless amounts of money and time trying to fix his "issues".

Related: Good to Be Horsey - LIAR - Do not purchase anything from this woman!

After a while I contacted Lynda and she said to bring him down and she would work on him for a while, in the mean time we would do a trial run with another horse. So we went down there and had a great time trying horses that were not even hers to trade out with.

We agreed on one to "try" and we went home. This mare was sent with papers that did not even match her markings or brand.

It was apparent it would not work with me and the mare so I contacted Lynda to let her know. She claimed my horse was in Oregon at her brothers ranch and she could not get him back. Ok, so now I have a horse with fake papers and no bill of sale on. She has my horse that I hold the bill of sale on.

I refused to talk to her on the phone and sent everything through text. I have kept a copy of everything and fully intend on suing her for the cost of my horse that is now gone and all of the upkeep on the one that she essentially has abandoned. I cannot sell the mare as papered since the ones she provided are as fake as the tooth fairy and I am not even sure if legally I am able to sell her as she has yet to give me a bill of sale. Lucky for me I have everything in writing and can back up my story.

I have given her multiple opportunities to rectify this situation, I am done. She is a thief and a liar.

She takes you in and makes you think you are her best friend in the world all the while she is picking your back pocket.Wish I would have never met her.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Good To Be Horsey Horse
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss deceptive practices / $7500
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Good to Be Horsey?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #1232771

She is a crazy lunatic. Very low rent horse trader.