Review about Good Flavor Chinese Restaurant Combination Platter from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
1 of 1 Good Flavor Chinese Restaurant reviews
ISSUE NOT RESOLVED
I ordered shrimp lo mein combination platter. I found a cooked bug in my food.
This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Good Flavor Chinese Restaurant Combination Platter
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Had an experience with Good Flavor Chinese Restaurant? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 ✓
You May Also Like
- "This is very upsetting and I'm getting sick of it I work next to a Starbucks and now I'm getting the feeling that they take advantage of my money went..."
- "Went to chills to get take out for dinner since my wife and I like to stay in. Ordered online and got fajitas quesadilla and onion rings. Got there 10..."
- "I've been to this restaurant and dined in maybe 5 times. Two of those times I went to the restroom and saw a server leave the restroom WITHOUT washing their..."
- "After a house fire in 2003,I furnished my entire house from Mealeys and was pleased with them. In 2012 I bought leather furniture that faded very quickly. ..."
- "I sold an authentic Chanel bag on tradesy. It was authenticated by my poupette. I am a reputable seller on ebay. The buyer returned it accusing it being fake. Tradesy..."
- "Hi my name is Autumn and I've been smoking these for two years this morning I went and bought a pack but when I opened it I noticed one was..."
- "I ordered a dress Nov. 15 , they said it would be shipped in 4-7 days. They took the payment, I paid with my debit card. And to this day..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."