Review about Good Flavor Chinese Restaurant Combination Platter from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
I ordered shrimp lo mein combination platter. I found a cooked bug in my food.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Good Flavor Chinese Restaurant Combination Platter
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I HAVE A COUPON THAT SAYS $4 OFF ANY ORDER OF $20 OR MORE. I PLACED AN ORDER FOR $34 (WITH DELIVERY FEE INCLUDED). I WAS TOLD THAT I AM..."
- "Came here and couldn't believe my eyes how nasty and how I asked the manger why he said under staff and told him I saw a kid touch the food..."
- " Read other reviews and learn, Red Robin Sucks! We ordered by phone to go, Phone rang for at least 2 minutes and then at least 3 more before someone..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "I am the second owner of an oil fired boiler with which I heat my home (hot water radiators.) The boiler is made by Crown Boiler Company in Philadelphia..."
- "I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes. Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them. Clearly, my items are very high end and..."
- "Riding in the bay on Sat and my center pontoon and engine fell into the bay. I had 2 children and 4 adults I thought we were gonna die. I..."