Good Call Wireless - Lousy Service and Bad Business Conduct
First off they have lousy service in regards to following good business conduct.They tell you a 100 differnt things other than the facts or truth.
They lied to me and they basically stole $100.00 from me and tryed to tell me i was still getting a good deal. I was suppossed to get 60% back of what i paid for phone ; which 60% of $109.00 = 65.00; then i was supposed to get my $30.00 for rooting which they did not complete that service when i bought the phone. They threated me in their store.
The person working at the time keep saying i was the one getting out of control when he was the one and also causing things to get to the point that it did.He threaten that he would use the information that they had access to on his computer to come after me.
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "To Frontier Communications, As a internet service provider across the United States of America, you lay claim to the largest rural provider of Internet, and Telecommunications. While you are quite content..."
- "I cancelled my service early because the price for satellite service had gone up dramatically. I was always happy with the reception and service but the price became prohibitive. They..."
- "Warrantech extended warranty company is a scam, the customer service supervisor Chris Tyner is very rude . Todd Griffin Customer Care supervisor is racist. When I..."
- "Wow I wish I had seen these reviews before I ordered flowers. I thought they were a local florist in Gainesville, Florida - WRONG. Like others said the..."
- "The lack of communication, knowledge, customer service and supervisors is the worst. I have been promised in last year a supervisor will call back, or they will mail me an..."
- "I have had this watch for 3yrs. Got it for Christmas as a duty watch, because of their advertising. Since then it has been sent for repairs three times. Poor..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."