Good Call Wireless - Lousy Service and Bad Business Conduct
First off they have lousy service in regards to following good business conduct.They tell you a 100 differnt things other than the facts or truth.
They lied to me and they basically stole $100.00 from me and tryed to tell me i was still getting a good deal. I was suppossed to get 60% back of what i paid for phone ; which 60% of $109.00 = 65.00; then i was supposed to get my $30.00 for rooting which they did not complete that service when i bought the phone. They threated me in their store.
The person working at the time keep saying i was the one getting out of control when he was the one and also causing things to get to the point that it did.He threaten that he would use the information that they had access to on his computer to come after me.
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "After leaving Centurylink due to our old 3mbps + phone that cost ~$100 we changed to Suddenlink for their 15/1 for ~$50. There is no doubt the speed is..."
- "When I first had exede and when i went over my data allowance, on my slowed speeds (400kbps) I could still do pandora (requires 64kbps min.), magicjack (requires 200kbps min.),..."
- "I had ordered iPhone replacement parts from Quality Repair Parts in 3403 Oakland Park, FL on May 26th 2015. After reviewing the company website I was lead to believe that..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "https://www.carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/26917254 THIS IS FAKE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS ***! Person trying to sell it goes by the name Brianna Linnetti. There is no possible way anyone would sell a..."
- "I ordered a painting from here about 5 years ago. At that time, they had live chat and they actually made a requested change to the painting shown on the..."
- "I have had this watch for 3yrs. Got it for Christmas as a duty watch, because of their advertising. Since then it has been sent for repairs three times. Poor..."
- " I have the Milo sofa I purchased 1 year ago $2000, the cushions are sagging, and the fabric has stretched and balled up...looks horrible, I'm embarrassed for people to see..."