1.5K views
Verified Reviewer

My wife went to Golpa for upper and lowers last year and still has not recieved what we paid for. Her original set was perfect but had a flaw in the materiel and since then they have not been fixed.

The lab has done 5 FIVE sets of uppers and lowers and have changed everything from the color of the gums to the color of the teeth the size and shape of the teeth and materiel of the teeth and have NEVER been able to make the teeth the same as the original set as they advertised. It took them a year to get the uppers close to the originals. The lab never kept the original scan like they advertised and therefore cannot duplicate her teeth like they promised before we even decided to use Golpa. Had I known that this is how it was going to be and that Kat from the staff would treat us like crap I would have never gone to them.

Ashley has been great but as for the lab Jose and Kat they are terrible and really have no idea about customers or respect towards patients. I am done with Golpa he should clean house before his employees put him out of business. He had every chance and we gave them every opportunity to fix the issue and he didn't. My wife has posted her review with pics showing this mess from day one.

Her name on here is kate1776.

Today after being turned away more then once and not being notified that the appointment was cancelled etc etc and having to endure this mess along with paying for something they (Golpa) have not provided I have finally decided to fire Golpa and pay someone else to fix the mess his lab has created. Bottomline beware before you decide to use this dentist and lab.

Preferred solution: I want the total cost to fix the mess Golpa's lab createdd plus money I am out for time and gas to Golpa for the entire year plus all total comes to around 18,500 dollars..

Golpa Dental Implant Center Cons: Not what i picked out and paid for when needed to be remade.

Location: 6420 Medical Center St, Spring Valley, NV 89148

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Lauro Klm

Golpa has also caused me unbelievable problems. He refused to fix an implant that when screwing in the teeth, the pain was excruciating!

Five 1/2 years later with constant Trigeminal nerve pain, always hoping the pain will just disappear, which it hasn't, I'm finally having it removed by a different dentist. In 3 1/2 years, Golpa's lab has made me 5 sets of teeth, 3 sets of teeth broke within months, 2 sets of teeth were not chemically cured properly causing my lips to stick to my teeth, the other caused my entire system to feel sick. I had them removed for 6 weeks and felt better, then had them put back in. 6 months later with the same 5th set in, once again I was exhausted, feeling horrible!

I had them removed a second time. Within a few months with that 5th set out, I was back to normal. His lab is disastrous!!! I have no money for new teeth.

I've not had teeth for almost a year. Golpa cares about getting his money then leaves you suffering. He got his feelings hurt after finding out I went to the Nevada Dental Examiners Board. He said, "I'm really disappointed in you going to the Dental Board!" Now he refuses to see me and make right what cost me over $37,000, with 5, 7 hour trips for his lab's mistakes!

NOW,..... NO TEETH, NO MONEY, NO GOLPA INTEGRITY!

Guest
reply icon Replying to comment of Lauro Klm

SUE THE ARROGANT *** I'M SURE HE IS "DISAPPOINTED WITH YOU!" THE TRUTH HURTS AS YOU ARE HURTING.

Jehu Nhe
reply icon Replying to comment of Lauro Klm

Thank you for this real review it helped me make a decision on whether or not to get this done.I vote no to Golpa all on 4

Golpa Dental Implant Center Reviews