1.2K views

Nightmare experience they will lie to your face. Will use intimidation to make you accept shoddy bridges placed in your mouth.

Do your homework before going to this practice.

Look at BBB complaints, that is the only area this rip off dentist can not control. BBB complaints are real and MIke Golpa can not remove them.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Darrell R Fcy

Absolutely true my wife also went to golpa and we both have been treatedd like trash after spending big bucks we now have to go to another dentist to fix the issue. I am now going after Golpa for my money.

Guest

I DONT BELIEVE YOU, AND IM STILL PLANNING ON GOING TO HIM. TOO MANY GREAT REVIEWS.

AS SOON AS I GET ENOUGE MONEY I WILL BE VISTING HIS DENTAL OFFICE IN VEGAS OR WASH. D.C. MY ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT THE PRICE IS WAY TO HIGH FOR THE AVG.

WORKING "JOE". BUT THE MINUTE I HAVE ENOUGH MONEY, IM RUNNIG NOT WALKING TO HIS OFFICE, AND ….DAMN WHAT U THINK...……….SMH

Guest