Nuremberg, Bavaria

Goldsworthys Hairdressing Salon, Swindon, Wiltshire, UK ..

. . . .

The owner of this salon was a family friend for over 30 years and my hairdresser for over 15 years, while in his chair he took umbrage at something I said, so in front of an employee, he shredded every single hair on my head, at one point the witness exclaimed "What did you do that for ?" . . . He replied "Because there's nothing left to cut".

The Swindon Police Force have been involved and the individual has been contacted by our solicitors, along with being removed as Ambassador for The Hair Council . .

.DO NOT USE THIS SALON, IT'S JUST NOT WORTH THE RISK.

Review about: Goldsworthys Haircut.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Hair was maliciously cut / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Goldsworthys?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Smartstyle Balayage Hair Coloring Review Smartstyle "I went in for a balayge and told them I want NO brassiness or yellow tones in my hair, so they knew from the start.I came out with..." Read more Supercuts Haircut Review from Vancouver, Washington Supercuts "I had my haircut by Linda last week at your Centerpoint Location. I HAD shoulder lengthhair and wanted my aline taken out and 1/2 inch in the back taken off...." Read more Ideal Image Juvederm Ultra Xc Review Ideal Image "WARNING TO ALL PEOPLE CONSIDERING GOING HERE: YOU ARE BETTER OFF GOING TO A LICENSED PHYSICIAN AND PAYING THE SAME PRICE, IF NOT CHEAPER, THAN GOING TO IDEAL IMAGE TO..." Read more The Consultant Clinic Facial Rejuvenation Procedure Review The Consultant Clinic "Extremely bad company, no difference after 7 days, no refund offered and no further treatment, it's a sham and false advertising , do not go there..." Read more Dressilyme - Sent me a damaged dress that was not customized Dressilyme "I ordered a ball gown from them in late January. I paid extra to have it customized, to the tune of 160 dollars. Nearly two months later, they sent me..." Read more Doordash - Did not pick up order Doordash "This happens every single time my customers are not satisfied the orders always late my food is not to our standards by the time it's delivered consequently I'm losing customers..." Read more Vacation Rental Pros - Filthy Home With Stagnant Pool Vacation Rental Pros "BE FOREWARNED Vacation Rental Pros offered only a partial refund if I signed a waiver agreeing to not "disclose" to anyone, including "any online reviews", the atrocious condition this property..." Read more SensoryBeads Com - Fake company. Do not order anything! SensoryBeads Com "I placed an order on April 4th, 2017 & received a confirmation email with receipt within minutes. Today is April 30th, 2017 and I haven't received anything else. The number..." Read more