Nuremberg, Bavaria

Goldsworthys Hairdressing Salon, Swindon, Wiltshire, UK ..

. . . .

The owner of this salon was a family friend for over 30 years and my hairdresser for over 15 years, while in his chair he took umbrage at something I said, so in front of an employee, he shredded every single hair on my head, at one point the witness exclaimed "What did you do that for ?" . . . He replied "Because there's nothing left to cut".

The Swindon Police Force have been involved and the individual has been contacted by our solicitors, along with being removed as Ambassador for The Hair Council . .

.DO NOT USE THIS SALON, IT'S JUST NOT WORTH THE RISK.

Review about: Goldsworthys Haircut.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Hair was maliciously cut / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Goldsworthys?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Sona Medspa - MEAN, UNEXPERIENCED, RETALIATES Sona Medspa "All I heard was "Corporate took away the numbing cream." It was because the technicians were using it all up as their get free treatments when at work. So when..." Read more The Consultant Clinic - Fair play? The Consultant Clinic "There are an increasing number of reviews and comments on this site which cast doubt as to the integrity of the owner of the clinic, and the few remaining doctors..." Read more Ideal Image - Cool Sculting made my life miserable Ideal Image "I had a treatment a year ago in my stomach and my back sides, and after three months my belly started growing, now I have a big belly instead of..." Read more Cienega Med Spa Reviews are PAID for Cienega Med Spa "RUN! Cienega Med Reviews are PAID FOR Cienega Med Spa pays for its reviews. Because of this, you should not trust ANY of their reviews. They offered me a $10..." Read more 2 boxes of original flavor honey maid graham cracker all crushed up!!! Honey Maid "I bought a box of honey maid graham crackers on 6/9/17 as a COOKIE snack for my kids..which were more of crushed graham crackers...which was Very Very messy!!! They love..." Read more No Fear with the World's #1 Wealth Coach: JT FOXX Jt Foxx " I came across the JT Foxx one-day seminar ad on Facebook. What caught my attention was his motivation that more women should be speakers. Public speaking has always been..." Read more East Coast Concrete - Beware! East Coast Concrete "Beware! A company that you will soon see in the news for all the consumer complaints. Owner Josh is very personable and will tell you everything you want to hear...." Read more Shipsurance is a big scam, lie, and fraud! Shipsurance "This is the second and final time to get ripped off by Shipsurance. I am an ETSY seller. USPS lost my package. 18 days later they found it. It was..." Read more