Washington, District Of Columbia

Mr Goldsmith,

Thank you for your response. We are currently reviewing the information you have provided for its accuracy and truthfulness. Can you please confirm that Her Honour Justice Jean Dalton did not comment on, refer to, or indicate in any way that she was concerned about your conduct?

Please also confirm that she did not verbally indicate at any stage in that matter that she was intending to refer your conduct to the Legal Services Commissioner of Queensland.

We apologize in the interim if the above is inaccurate while summarising the news article referred to, however, we need your assistance to identify the inaccurate details of the review to correct the record.

Please be assured that we are only interested in referring to and/or summarising accurate and truthful information that can be verified.

Review about: Legal Services.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Goldsmiths Lawyers?

Comments

Please take notice that Barrie Goldsmith (“Plaintiff”) has initiated an action in the Hamilton County Court of Common Pleas (OH), case number A1504584, due to allegedly false statements made on Pissed Consumer, among other websites.Plaintiff has served a subpoena on Opinion Corp, the company that owns and operates this website, for contact information pertaining to the author of this review.

You may have a right to file and serve a response to the subpoena anonymously.

If you intend to file and serve a response, please do so, or notify us of your intent to do so, on or before September 9, 2015, by emailing us at DefLaw@vorys.com.

Mr Goldsmith,

You have failed to respond specifically to the above questions. We note you have responded with convoluted ramblings relating to your perspective on the matter while trying to assign all the blame to someone else. I thought we were going to avoid the trickery and attempts to skim over issues?

What could you have done to honour your obligations to the court and your previous client a little better?

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia #996996

In relation to the Lakaev case, allegations were made, at the very beginning of October 2014 ,in an extremely belated attempt by her to obtain an adjournment of the trial that was then due to commence.As usual, it was a case of “blame the lawyer”.

I was not present in Court + did not have the opportunity to respond to the appalling allegations. The client had been advised from the very outset that all costs had to be paid in advance and was reminded continuously throughout the proceedings. The allegations by the client were false and scurrilous and were made purely in an (unsuccessful) attempt to obtain an adjournment. On 17 June 2015, we received a letter from the OLSC advising that a complaint had been made but we have received no formal complaint, no investigation has been undertaken + inevitably, any complaint, if it is to be pursued, will be dismissed..

I do not propose to respond any further to reviews about this case.if you want to know more, you coward, identity who you are and then I will tell you more.

Barrie Goldsmith