Unauthorized Charges by Cheerwing SilverSircle Gold Wing Trading
Gold Wing Trading Inc is and Amazon seller of drones under the name SilverCircle Cheerwing USA.They offered free shipping and then added it anyway, refusing to refund it.
Then a few hours after my purchase they lower the price by 25% and refuse to refund the difference. This company can best be described as deceptive with switch and bait tactives.
Repeated attempts have been made to solve such a simple thing as an unauthorized charge, with "deal with it" as a response.It is sad that their CEO Maggie Jun Lei and President Elden Hong Lei encourage these practices.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Unauthorized charges and lack of price protection
- Reason of review:
- unauthorized charges
- Preferred solution:
- Refund of unauthorized shipping and difference in price from $89 to $69
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I just want to warn everyone who are planning to buy cheap shoes with them. I found them on Instagram and from Marikina. They are actually cheap made and bad..."
- "I placed my order with Kohls on Nov 2 after canceling my order with Wal Mart to save nearly $70-$80.00 BIG MISTAKE. I was told that I will have my..."
- "Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "I have been paying for 10 years and now they stopped taking my payments all of a sudden,,,, no one knows why, they brought my fico from 748 down to..."
- "We got a bed from Easyhome and a few months later we got bed bugs. We called Easyhome ( Store #202, 9104-118th Ave, Edmonton) They told us to throw the..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."