I made the money back on the original purchase price in savings from the first years usage of this membership. I have only had one bad experience with one resort and that resort was removed from the registry after my complain was made and they were reviewed. Customer service is by far what you would expect from this type of membership. All resorts are at least 3 star.

In my opinion negative reviews are due to people or venues that sell this membership unethically. We must never allow a bad experience making a purchase detract from the actually experience with a product.

This membership is not for everyone. Do your homework on how this membership works before you make a purchase from sales person just trying to sell you to make a buck.

4.9
Quality of Accommodation
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Doing what is right / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Gold Crown Resort?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.