100% full Not resolved

2535 Hauser BoulevardLos Angeles, California 90016

Monday, December 21, 2015

c/o Mr. Constantino de Oliveira, Chairman c/o Mr. Paulo Sergio Kakinoff, President & Chief Executive Officerc/o Mr. Sérgio Quito, Chief Operating Officer c/o Mr. Edmar Prado Lopes Neto, Chief Financial Officer & Head-Investor Relationsc/o Mr. Celso Ferrer, Development & Planning Executive Officer c/o Mr. Edward H. Bastian, Director c/o Mr. Ricardo Constantino, Director c/o Mr. Joaquim Constantino Neto, Director c/o Mr. Henrique Constantino, Vice Chairman c/o Mr. Eduard Bernardes, Sales & Marketing Officerc/o Ms. Claudia Karpat, Secretaryc/o Mr. Richard Freeman Lark, Independent Director c/o Mr. Luiz Kaufmann, Independent Directorc/o Mr. Antônio Kandir, Independent DirectorGOL LINHAS AEREAS INTELIGENTESPraça Cmte Linneu Gomes s/nº São Paulo, Sao Paulo 04626-020 Brazil+55 (11) 5098-2000

Regarding: Very Serious ComplaintRegarding: Reservations Code: #GL677U

Dear Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes Executive:

Good Morning or Good Afternoon to You!

How is your day today in Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo Brasil and/or wherever else You are in the World?

My day is going fine, thank you, except due to the Fact that I used my Very Precious Delta Skymiles to Pay For A One Way Trip from Los Angeles, California all the way to Macapa, Amapa Brasil.

My flight started yesterday morning on Delta Flight Number #DL2032 with a connection out of Atlanta, Georgia going directly to Sao Paulo on Flight #DL105.

The Delta Flights were actually Not The Problem!

The problem started on your Gol Flight Number #GC1590 from Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo in which they gave us these Horrible Snacks To Eat that you can see in the pictures and then they wanted to Charge Us For Soda Drinks on Top Of It!

How Disgustingly Cheap, Selfish And Ridiculous!

Please NOTE: I remember taking one of your domestic flights about 5-7 Years Ago from Northern Brasil to Southern Brasil and NEVER had to pay for sodas and they even gave us FREE Sandwiches!

What Happened Since Then?

Please Also NOTE: It is Not Normal, Nor Customary for any airlines to be charging their customers for Soda Drinks!

Get With The Program!

Now Let's Talk About The Second Airplane Going From Belem, Para To Macapa, Amapa: Actually, There Should Have Never Been A Second Airplane To Begin With Because The Last Plane Was Supposed To Take Us All The Way From Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo Directly To Macapa, Amapa!

Sadly, that was Not The Case!

They told us that the plane that we were on Needs Maintenance Work and we were therefore told to remove all of our baggage and leave the plane to be diverted on to another plane.

In addition, we were held up for at least One Hour Or More (and even though they gave us a 25 Reais Food Voucher), I felt that that was NOT Enough! Obviously!

Because Of Your Negligence, You Also Caused ME to be more than Two Hours Late and my party had to Wait Extra Long And *** From His Job in addition to this Horrible Experience That You Have Caused Towards All Of Your Customers, Including Myself and All That You Can Offer Is A 25 Reais Food Voucher?

Please Also NOTE: The second plane's hospitality was also as Poor as your previous flight. In Fact, it was even Worse because they Served Us Absolutely Nothing!

I am NOT sure what You are willing to do about the problem to Make It Up To Me, but to be quite Honest With You, since I am Not a regular customer with Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes, nor do I live in Brasil either.

However, for my Pain and Suffering and Negligence Caused By Your Airlines, I would be Willing To Accept Either A One Way Free Ticket To Go Anywhere Within Brasil because I will need to eventually take a plane from Macapa, Amapa to Fortaleza, Ceara around April, May or June of 2016, or A Generous Credit Of Delta Skymiles To My Delta Account since they are One Of Your Partners.

Enclosed, in the attachments, please find pictures showing You one of the Gol Airplanes that I just got off of, plus a photo showing You the Horrible Snack that I was served on your First Airplane as mentioned above, along with a photo of a portion of My Boarding Pass from the First Gol Airplane that I was on for your reference and further review.

If You would like to contact ME back in order to discuss my letter of Very Serious Complaint in further detail, then please call me on my cellular phone number at: (323) 514-2779 or computer phone number at: (424) 835-1977. If I do Not answer, then please leave a message.

You may also try ME on my friend's Macapa, Amapa Brasil cellular phone number at: +55 96 8108-2467.

If You would rather email me, then please try me at: private_executive@yahoo.com or howardpaulshore2@gmail.com.

I am more than looking forward to hearing back from You with a Positive Response some time in the very near future.

Thank you.

Sincerely yours,

Howard Paul ShoreAngry And Upset Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes (Delta Skymiles) Customer

/HPSEnclosures: Please See The Attachments For Photos Showing You One Of The Gol Airplanes That I Just Got Off Of, Plus A Photo Showing You The Horrible Snack That I Was Served On Your First Airplane As Mentioned Above, Along With A Photo Of A Portion Of My Boarding Pass From The First Gol Airplane That I Was On For Your Reference And Further Review. Thank You.

Review about: Gol Linhas Aereas Dl105 Flight.

I didn't like: Charged for sodas on the plane, Served horrible snacks, 2nd plane served us nothing, Gave us just a free lunch for their lateness.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $500
Preferred solution they should either offer me a one way free trip from within Brasil or credit ME extra Skymiles for their Negligence! Obviously...thank you.

Had an Experience with Gol Airlines?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.