Verified Reviewer

2.3

Good morning,

I am writing to inform you that my daughter and I experienced a very scary and traumatic experience with cashier # 29 at the Go Calendars and Games at the Salem Center Mall, in Salem Oregon at 6:30 PM yesterday evening. My daughter and I went into the store to purchase a gift for a childs Birthday party.

While at the register, and while still keeping my mask over my nose and mouth, I adjusted my mask to allow air in as I was getting overheated. In an extremely rude way the cashier said Mam you cant be waving your mask all around like that; Im immune compromised! When I went to tell him that I have health issues too, he cut me off and told me that he didnt care and told me to get out of his store. I asked his name, and he said Im the owner and you need to leave right now!

I started to leave and then sick to my stomach over his behavior, I asked to return the merchandise saying calmly I dont want this anymore. He came around the cashier towards me and started yelling at me to get the *** out of his store or he was calling security and the police and would have me arrested for trespassing and that, if i wanted to return it, I could go to the Albany store.He told me to GET THE *** OUT OF HIS STORE!As I was leaving, I calmly stated exercise kindness and he yelled back then show respect. At that point I had taken all I could, and I yelled back I did! When I went to another store directly after to make a quick purchase , I told the cashier what had happened.

She said shes heard nothing but bad things about the store- that another customer told her that this man told her to get out of his store because she had a drink in her hand. When I checked YELP after the incident, I saw that a woman said she would never go back that store due to way that both she and her disabled son were treated. My daughter and I were both shaking after the incident.

My daughter started crying asking to go home- that she didnt feel safe because she wasnt sure what he was going to do and that she began to feel sick to her stomach the moment he started talking to me to the very end when he was threatening me and yelling. In a childrens toy and game store, I would never expect such harassing behavior from an owner.

User's recommendation: DO NOT GO TO THIS STORE!!!

Preferred solution: I want justice for this threatening and harassing behavior. He made a child shake and cry; this is not okay! .

GoGames Cons: Cruel, Angry and unstable owner, Threatening behavior.

Location: 480 Center Street Northeast, Salem, OR 97301