Glasgow, Kentucky

I purchased a " NEW scratch and dent" frigidaire 40" electric range with a 10 yr extended warranty on 1/14/14. the stove is literally falling apart! the side that was 'dented" is now separating from the range causing it to collapse onto the drawer below. Goedekers will not do anything, told me to call the "warranty company". At no time was I given the name, number or a copy of the warranty I paid for. They finally emailed it to me and I was told that I "shouldn't have bought a dented item" and that they would not send anyone out to look at it. In addition I made them aware that there are also multiple electrical problems with the range, buttons don't work, stove light will not work even with a new bulb. To add insult to injury the "new stove" I purchased 2 years ago is actually a 4 YEAR old stove according to frigidaire based on the model and serial #! So goedekers is selling old, damaged product and then refusing to stand behind it! I even sent them photos of the stove, to Casey Boys at goedekers. You can see where the side is collapsing, I even had them listen to the sound of loose metal on the phone, you can move the whole side!

Review about: Frigidaire Electric Range.

I didn't like: Old, Old damaged product, Poo.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $1148
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Goedekers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion