Customer service is horrible and rude.They won't renew my domain name because I cannot recall the 4 digit pin they said they assigned to me 5 years ago, my credit card number is different from the one in their files ( who has the same CC 5 years later), and my email address has changed.

They want proof of my ID, which is fine, but requiring documentation of my business from the IRS is ridiculous. They told me to go thru a change order request, but it requires that I give up all legal rights and possibly lose the domain name.

Use a competitor to register your domain.This company is evil.

Review about: Hosting Domain Names Email Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Godaddy Domain Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Get this done without incredible hassle

Had an Experience with Godaddy?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Ipage - REAL SCAM ! Ipage "Account canceled in 2013 Funds withdrew in 2014, refunded after a seriously insane fight Then, out of the blue, this 2016 bill! 2015USD for basic plan when actually the website is off..." Read more Godaddy - CHEATERS Godaddy "GODADDY ARE CHEATERS . THE CASH PARKING ACCOUNT OF GODADDY IS VERY PATHETIC. GUYS NEVER EVER LIST YOUR DOMAIN NAMES FOR PARKING AT GODADDY.COM THERE WERE MULTIPLE TIMES THAT THE AMOUNT..." Read more Shopify Shipping Service Review Shopify "Placed an order for a sweater back in december for almost $90 and I'm yet to hear anything about my order. I emailed both support and the owner of the..." Read more GoDaddy doesn't like Loyal Canadian Customers Godaddy "If you are a loyal Canadian customer GoDaddy charges you TWICE what they charge a new Canadian customer. If you are American they charge you the same either way. To..." Read more Kitchenaid - FRIDGE IMPLOSION THREE YEARS OLD! Kitchenaid "#NOKITCHENAID from #KitchenAid... You cannot give us a peace of mind warranty on our three year old non-working fridge because... and I quote; "age of the unit!" Yet, we can..." Read more Gbs Enterprises - Sofa had crack on the seat cover Gbs Enterprises "I bought the their warranty for my furniture and paid the money . I filed a claim it has been seven months that I am waiting for the part ,..." Read more Lucky Brand Jeans Review Lucky Brand "Called lucky was told to send picturess. Sent pictures explained only wore them about 4 or5 times and they fell apart After two months and no response I reached back..." Read more Green Dot Corporation - PayPal refunded money,gave me print showing they did . Green don't won't refund money Green Dot Corporation "Green dot says money wasn't refunded.refuse to allow me to speak to a live person..Green dot and it's employees are nothing more that common thieves.ill include as of PayPal mail..." Read more