Where do I start?Godaddy are fine when you first set up an account BUT as soon as you try to leave, they are unhelpful, give misinformation on every single call.

They won't acknowledge any errors on their part. Do not have a proper complaints process you can escalate your complaint to. They seem to have a UK and US call center that operate on different processes and policies and procedures? So if you phone in office hours you get different information from when you phone after hours.

They are fake friendly and don't actually help when you need help. Just trust me and avoid them at all costs.

Because of their terrible service and mismanagement I now have no access to a business domain I paid for.Terrible company.

Review about: Domain Transfer.

I didn't like: Issues on every aspect, Customer service, Cust service or lack of it, Cheats, Scammers.

Usability
Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Godaddy Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $1000
Preferred solution reactivate my domain so I can transfer it away from this terrible company

Had an Experience with Godaddy?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.