Gnostic Knights of Templars - Order or Cult Scam Via Internet
This obvious CULT needs to be exposed Mark and Andrea Pinkham are placing information in various venues claiming lineage (which the actual Templar's have publicly denied all in an attempt to bilk perspective members for thousands of dollars, we have alerted various agencies of the Federal Government who plan to launch an investigation on Internet Fraud avoid this CULT for they are false and bilking members in a tour operation scam.
We have turned this over to the firm Stratton Brothers Investigations to more thoroughly investigate, and can provide full proof of the allegations said.
This CULT is on FACE BOOK so beware and please keep young people informed, if your teens are involved ask them to REPORT all groups and connections to FACE BOOK or please if you are an adult connected please BEWARE this CULT has been taking funds from Credit Cards and other methods we expect to expose.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This company cannot be under estimated in this business as to what level it will sink to -- to get your business They cannot provide resources references. US Hole in..."
- "I bought the 18 piece Low So Tweet (#13453063) Flannel Jelly by The Land of Whimzie. I realize that the customer needs to trim some of them but I had..."
- "Stay far away from Greenline Relocation and Services if you want your items to arrive in one piece.My move was only 55 miles and the damage ther did was just..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."