Gnostic Knights of Templars - Order or Cult Scam Via Internet
This obvious CULT needs to be exposed Mark and Andrea Pinkham are placing information in various venues claiming lineage (which the actual Templar's have publicly denied all in an attempt to bilk perspective members for thousands of dollars, we have alerted various agencies of the Federal Government who plan to launch an investigation on Internet Fraud avoid this CULT for they are false and bilking members in a tour operation scam.
We have turned this over to the firm Stratton Brothers Investigations to more thoroughly investigate, and can provide full proof of the allegations said.
This CULT is on FACE BOOK so beware and please keep young people informed, if your teens are involved ask them to REPORT all groups and connections to FACE BOOK or please if you are an adult connected please BEWARE this CULT has been taking funds from Credit Cards and other methods we expect to expose.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Where do I start? I come year after year to help with the Child Rescue and always had heard rumors of Child Rescue using money for things they shouldn't and..."
- "I signed up with this Complaints Website company to write and publish Legitimate Complaints and so far, it has been Nothing, but a Major Disaster! Every time I write a Legitimate..."
- "Worldcore is some kind of an scam to collect interest on your money and exorbitant fees for doing basically nothing. They will issue you a supposedly "verified" account but then..."
- "Hi, My Order was Declined but it was already paid! I ordered an item from lazada which is "ZJ - 5802LD Mini Portable Android Bluetooth 2.0 58mm Thermal Receipt Printer..."
- "I purchased a dining room set from Bad boy, and requested delivery and set up after hours. They sold me the dining room set and delivered on time, however, the..."
- "My husband was eating a zinger today and found an actual ROCK in the cake. If he had bitten down too hard he would have broken his dentures. The rock..."