Sullivan, Missouri

We bought our 2004 Trailblazer in June 2007.Had a 5 yr.

loan thru GMAC. It's now Feb. of 2013 and the payments keep going autopay out of our bank acct. Tried to get on new Ally site to check our account out and it doesn't have a record of our vehicle!

I am so angry that we have been paying 8 more months than we were supposed to. I am calling them tomorrow, Monday, and I Will get this taken care of and stop payment from our bank.

I am very glad I found this site.Thank whoever started it.

Review about: Extra Payment.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $2400
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Gmac?

Submit review

Comments

firestrmsp

we have a loan that's 60 months started in May '07 and they say we still owe $4272 on the statement but we called for pay off and they say $4400 no negotation.How do we fight this???

any suggestions would be wonderful.Thanks!!

AstroFX - Forex Scam by Shaun Powell and Aman Natt from AstroForex partners with Aleem Iqbal of Platinum Executive Travel Rental Cars Birmingham AstroFX "After Shawn Powell and Aman Natt sold me on their Forex training course for over £2000 , using displays of wealth such as Luxury Watches and Expensive sports cars as..." Read more World Financial Group - Hampton Bay Anon. You confirm how AWFUL the FFIUL is. World Financial Group "HB Anon, for all your righteous high-flown talk about "...Loss of cash value ...never has been deceptive..." isn't it funny how so few people--including most of the WFG agents..." Read more World Financial Group - My God! People, Run - FLEE, FAST AS YOU CAN - From This Nightmare!!! World Financial Group "Not trying to kill your dreams here. I’m trying to -save- you, your families, your friendships, and your money from this endless soul-sucking NIGHTMARE. I worked full-time for WFG in..." Read more Pacific Tycoon - The Truth about this Ponzi Scam Pacific Tycoon "If you are ever contacted by Pacific Tycoon, telling they purchase containers on your behalf, lease them out for you, promising high returns: either fixed 12% or fluctuating returns averaging..." Read more Amtrak - I was suppose to catch a train from Dwight il at 8:24 a train came pass at 8:30 but never stopped so called customer service to check the status of the rain they then told me that the train came at Amtrak "8:30 and departed at 8:32 but the only train that came pass didn't stop at all I'm very unhappy with this and I will not be using Amtrak anymore can..." Read more Horrible- HotHeads Hair SHEDDED so much I asked for a refund Hotheads "Paramount would not issue a refund even though a send them pictures of the shedding issues with their hair. I spent over $300 on hair that lasted maybe 5 weeks,..." Read more Green Dot Corporation - PayPal refunded money,gave me print showing they did . Green don't won't refund money Green Dot Corporation "Green dot says money wasn't refunded.refuse to allow me to speak to a live person..Green dot and it's employees are nothing more that common thieves.ill include as of PayPal mail..." Read more Skillshare automatically charged me  $96 for a yearly memebership when my three month  99 cent trial  expired.  I informed them a few days prior on their online page that I did not want it renewed. Skillshare "It all happened today. They put through the charge for the membership today. I informed them I wanted to cancel the memebership. I got an email from them that my..." Read more