Fort Lee, Virginia
Resolved

Update by user Jan 08, 2016

My son sneakers arrived today, I was shock..but they are here, thank God

Original review posted by user Dec 30, 2015

I order my son sneakers on the December 17, I email them three time and haven't gotten a response. However, i was footlocker page and the link switch on over, to the globefastpay...I got a email on confirmation, but nothing else..i spent $207.00. THIS IS WHAT THEY SENT ME!!!

Your transaction was successful.Thanks for choosing our payment service.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The order details are as follows:

Order No.: AHL_AJ_1728

Payment Date&Time: 2015-12-17 08:11:21.0

Amount: 188.0 USD

Payment No.: Y1512172111202708

Due to the foreign exchange rate, the amount displayed on your statement might be a little bit different from the real price.

Please note "SZ NC Electronic Co.,Ltd" will be displayed on your credit card statement instead of the website from which you purchased the mentioned product.It's just used for sending bill statement by the seller's payment processor as a tool.

Should you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Services department at cs@globalccpay.com.

E-mail: cs@globalccpay.com

Review about: Globepay Payment Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Globepay?

Comments

The same happen to me i'm contacting the bank this web site is a fraud don't do it

sha
to Anonymous Fort Lee, Virginia, United States #1091161

The sneakers arrived today..I was shocked.

I sent them email a week ago.When did you send out for it