Globe Telecom - Globe expect you to pay for services you did not get and worst customer service...

11 of 49 Globe Telecom reviews

Back in Nov 2014, I recontracted with globe subscribing for plan 1799 with 30 months lock-in period acquiring a Note 4 at 8600php.I paid full in cash at the store.

- 1st issue I encountered is a month after, I was charged with roaming charges for using data in HK for 3 days that I did not use.

I have proof for it as Note 4 can track the data usage and for those 3 days, it is flat with 0.00 megabytes consumption. I called their customer support, they made me wait for long time and when finally you are able to talk to someone, they tell you they are going to do something about it, they don't. I even emailed them of the proof of 0.00 megabytes data consumption but nothing happened. Fast forward to another month, I called again.

Same thing, they make you wait for a long time, then when you talk to them, they do not know sh*t on what they are talking about. Inconsistent answers from agents makes it more frustrating. They will blame it on you, and on your phone settings but never admit that it is their *** system that is at fault. This issue never got fixed so I have around 1700php payable because of this which I did not pay.

- 2nd issue, so the first issue did not get fixed but I was never temporarily cut for not paying because when I recontracted and paid 8600php, globe did not process it immediately.

The 8600php was just sitting in my account as a huge negative balance. Still, I just went on paying for my monthly 1799 balance. Globe only started processing my recontraction January 2016 and instead of the charging me 8600php, they charge me 12000php which was the amount of Note 4 for a 24month lock-in period. The recontracting period is stated Feb 2016 to Jan 2018.

I should already be off the hook by May 2017. Now I tried their online chat so that I can record everything properly. But same thing, it is either their support is just really incompetent or they just really do not ****ng care. They always say that that we will give you a call after 2 to 3 days but they never do.

The ones that call you are the agents who asks you to pay the due amount. It is not until my 4th chat after I got temporarily disconnected that I got some actions. The agent was the same one I talked to on the 2nd instance and she got met reconnected but sadly, she reversed the incorrect amount. only 3000 of what should be 3400 from the incorrect charges to the handset.

On top of this, the recontracting period did not get fixed. I waited and waited but it never got fixed. Now don't get fooled by the credit limit. My balance was well within the credit limit.

I have a credit limit of 2500, I have a balance of 2100 because of the combined disputed amount for roaming charges and incorrect handset charges. They temporarily disconnect me anyway. On the 6th chat, I was already cursing globe. I said fix this within the week or I walk away.

I don't care if I am still under contract with you, you have stressed me enough. You can just try to run after me.

I don't expect any actions from them as they have the worst inefficient and incompetent support ever.Not to mention really that what you are paying for is not justified by the abysmal quality/speed of data.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
11 of 49 Globe Telecom reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.