Globe shocks me with outgoing SMS charges here abroad.I know how expensive outgoing charges is while on roaming that's why I never use my globe postpaid line for texting here overseas.

But every time I received my bill, I can see several SMS charges billed to my phone.

I already reported this to Globe and they agreed to give me 100 percent adjustments but I was being told that they can't give me any more adjustments in the future.

But looking on my present bill, I noticed several outgoing sms charges again.

This is already frustrating and is giving me stress.

I didn't like: Unknown charges.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss issue keeps repeating over and over / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Globe Telecom?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Globe Telecom - Globe excess payments Globe Telecom "August 14, 2016 Dear Globe Philippines: I am G-one T. Paisones; a plan user of Go Surf Plan 999. I will ask your assistance regarding my excess bill in my plan...." Read more Rise Broadband - TERRRIBBBLLLEEE! Rise Broadband "They charged me for 15Mb for over a year with poor bandwidth all the way. FINALLY a tech came out and said the tower won't even do over 5Mb. What..." Read more Smart Circle International - *** Smart Circle International "Are you a psychopath? Are you a ***? Do you have no moral compass? If so, Smart Circle International is the place for you. Everybody hears..." Read more Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more Petco - Paid 2-day shipping and haven't received order 4 days later Petco "I ordered canned cat food and paid for 2-day shipping. I received an email it shipped on 4/24/2017. I called on 4/28 because I had not received it. I told..." Read more Kitchenaid - FRIDGE IMPLOSION THREE YEARS OLD! Kitchenaid "#NOKITCHENAID from #KitchenAid... You cannot give us a peace of mind warranty on our three year old non-working fridge because... and I quote; "age of the unit!" Yet, we can..." Read more KraftMaid - Wrong door style KraftMaid "I had the Kraftmaid Kirkland painted canvas cabinets installed. The 12" pantry came with 2 of the doors in the wrong style and the middle door was the Kirkland style...." Read more Ms2store - Maplestory 2 Mesos Ms2store "Nice Place to buy Maplestory 2 Mesos and MS2 Items at MS2Store.com seller, Fast delivery and 100% safe guaranteed. 95% Maplestory 2 Mesos orders can be completed within 30mins. It's..." Read more