I've been misled on various investments made with Global Eye Singapore.First of all i was persuaded to invest in a fund called "New Earth"; this fund went bust and it turns out there is a fraud investigation on the directors of the fund.

Related: IDNAN MALIK GLOBALEYE IN QATAR

On subsequent investigation i found out that there was a warning report made about this group several years before i was persuaded to invest. The report identified the high commissions payable to intermediaries such as Global Eye. A very unethical approach was made to sell me this fund. Lost 20k on that one...

I was also advised to invest in a student property fund called "Brandeaux student accommodation..." I had heard that there was a liquidity problem with the fund and that it would take at least 12 months for me to liquidate my investment in that fund, it took at least 2 years. I am just glad i got out of that fund with my money intact. I was advised to invest in a MPA with Zurich Insurance Singapore. Having invested into this fund with regular monthly payments for the past 6 years the return to date is minus 1%.

How on earth a fund can lose -1% during this period when stock markets have been on fire is beyond me. I guess the hidden commissions in there are eating away all profit.

Nobody in Globaleye Wealth seems to care a *** and is completely unaccountable.Completely unethical advice and bad service.

Review about: Investment Advice And Management.

I didn't like: Poor and unethical advice.

1.2
Additional Fees
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $40000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Globaleye?

Comments

Global Financial News

If you have a story to tell or information of a financial scam drop us an email contact@global-financial-news.com and we will gladly look into it for you and put these crooks straight. We are a straight talking website to help the public voice the truth!