hi i want to stop my visa application from IXP visas after reading all of the reviews (gulp), i already paid the £500 deposit and they said it was non refundable, which i guess i will have to take on the chin, now that i have emailed them and said that i wish to cancel they say i will be still due them the rest of the £1500 can they actually do this?I have cancelled my bank card in the hope that it will stop them from taking any money out of my account but surely after just one consultation my initail on they cant expect me to pay the rest of it!!!!!!!

now im really worried that they will scoop out all of my money out of my account because they have my card details because i paid it over the phone!

is there anyone with any help for me or information on what to do i havent signed anything but i did click proceed on there introduction and terms of engagement.

PLEASE HELP!

Review about: Visa Cancellation.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $500
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Global Visas?

Comments

Frank

They can still take money from you.

Block any transaction to your card.

Report a charge back to your bank.