San Tan Valley, Arizona
Featured

Being from Canada I had to find a local salon for a quick gel fill.I was a walk in client and arrived towards the end of the day.

I had a 40 something male nail tech....who I must say was nice enough but he's just in the WRONG field...nails are NOT HIS thing. My problem is, when I walked in and asked if they do "gel" they should have said no. I don't thing they get too many gel requests.

The tech was rushing to get my nails done since everyone else was leaving for the day and I knew he was no where close to done.

They were the FATEST little spatulas I had ever seen, lumpy, bumpy and just terrible. I young lady asked if I'd like to pay now so she could close up the till...I asked how much, she said $50!! First of all I usually pay $35 in Canada at a reputable salon but to pay MORE for the worst fill of my life really pissed me off. I paid the $50 and said these are horrible I've never had such a bad job, they said come back on Monday and we will redo the set.

GARRRrrr just what I wanted to do on my HOLIDAY sped another couple hours in a salon but I was so upset with them I came back. I requested to have someone else but the "boss" lady took me aside explaining how the nail tech really wanted to make it up to me and show my he could do a good job. Against my better judgement I said okay....yup you guessed it another horrible job. I have pictures I'm going to try and post just so you can get a good idea.

I gave the guy an $8 tip because I felt bad for HIM lol. Like I say he's a nice guy just a horrible nail tech.

My advice is go somewhere else if you are looking for a good fill.

Review about: Nail Salon.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $50
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Global Nails Spa?

Comments