Global Milestone Asia Personnel And Training Services Advertisement Review from Quezon City, Quezon City

1 of 1 Global Milestone Asia Personnel And Training Services reviews

I am an applicant in jobstreet.AND i've seen this offer for "Flight Attendant/Stewardess/Receptionist/Travel/Ticketing"..

So I submitted an online application and luckily (I thought) I received a text message inviting me for an interview. So all the way from Mandaluyong, I have put so much effort in going to Makati. I reached the venue @7:30 though the interview was scheduled @8:30. That was how excited I was.

While waiting for the time, I had some chitchats with the other applicants. Most of them applied for "office staff". But when exact time finally came, the disappointment of my life/our lives just happened. The receptionist said that they really only cater for BPO/Call Center Vacancies and that the jobs we actually applied for will not be the jobs we will be interviewed for.

And that once we have logged in, we can't back out. We were all too disappointed.

What kind of people are they to just put pur expectations and efforts aside.Some of us did not pursue for the interview, and some just went inside with heavy hearts just because they were already there and they put so much effort.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Not as described
Product or service
Review category
Other
review #853871
Had an experience with Global Milestone Asia Personnel And Training Services? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Global Milestone Asia Personnel And Training Services reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.