Quezon City, Quezon City

I am an applicant in jobstreet.AND i've seen this offer for "Flight Attendant/Stewardess/Receptionist/Travel/Ticketing"..

So I submitted an online application and luckily (I thought) I received a text message inviting me for an interview. So all the way from Mandaluyong, I have put so much effort in going to Makati. I reached the venue @7:30 though the interview was scheduled @8:30. That was how excited I was.

While waiting for the time, I had some chitchats with the other applicants. Most of them applied for "office staff". But when exact time finally came, the disappointment of my life/our lives just happened. The receptionist said that they really only cater for BPO/Call Center Vacancies and that the jobs we actually applied for will not be the jobs we will be interviewed for.

And that once we have logged in, we can't back out. We were all too disappointed.

What kind of people are they to just put pur expectations and efforts aside.Some of us did not pursue for the interview, and some just went inside with heavy hearts just because they were already there and they put so much effort.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Global Milestone Asia Personnel And Training Services?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.