Los Angeles, California

I am very reluctant to purchase an eyeglass online before. For a great offer of discounts, a very low price, convenience and hassle free? I am very skeptic especially when they offer this very low prize and besides I like the eyeglass that I can use for long time and will fit me. I did try to go from one websites to another only to find nothing but eyeglasses that I don't think will be good for me though low prices. I phone several optical shops and ask for a price range and verified the very low price offered online, their rebottle is, they can offer low prices as well plus the real fitting of lens that online can't, at least that was what I think before. Until I found globaleyeglasses.com, after browsing the web, searching tweets and blogs, all of my perception changes. The web homepage alone is full of information already. It is a perfect display. All information that a buyer will ask initially is there. Viewing just the home page, you can see that this website is a user friendly and has everything you needed. The set up is very clear and not misleading. Talking first about the web home page, you can see a wide range of choices from types of lens, frames, prices and designer eye wear. Then I decided to purchase the $1.00 eyeglass which directs me to another page where I can choose the best one. Amazingly, each type has its description, from size, width, colors type of lens and the VIRTUAL MIRROR. I pick Kace KA005 with lens, semi rim and I was directed to the virtual mirror where I saw myself wearing the glass. I just download my picture and there, it's the perfect glass for me. Another amazing thing is the prescription info, which is very easy because you just scroll down and follow what was my ophthalmologist prescription and check the lens package I like. You can choose form single vision and choose the lens from tinted to photochromic. For just a total of $50.00 ($1 for frame and $49 for lens) I have already a perfect standard light adjusting transition, semi rim, brown photochromic eyeglasses. You can buy add-ons for lens if you like they have options also, plus a free case. If you have a question, they have a standby live agent who will guide you and the response is very quick.

The amazing and exciting online shopping for eyeglasses I did with globaleyeglasses.com takes only less than 15 minutes unless if you will go thru all types of frame, will take you some time. The process from choosing the frame to purchasing the lens and payment takes only 15 minutes. Now, that's what I called a great online shopping. The convenience, detailed information, hand-in options and complete necessary information is there. You don't need to browse from 1 page to another. It's a perfect and most affordable way of purchasing eyeglass online.

Thanks

Liza Salega

Review about: Eyeglasses.

Review #195934 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Global Eyeglasses?

Comments

Liza

Again, I got 1 free on purchase of one.. Thats amazing discount. :)

This Company Sucks

I bought two pairs of prescription glasses from globaleyeglasses.com and never recieved a confromation email, or anything. It's frustrating since I asked them about it and they gave me a fake tracking number.

Lopez

I have too bought 2 pair of sunglasses last month from Globaleyeglasses.com. There was dely in delivery by courier service but ultimately I got my sunglasses and I was very happy to found such a nice pair of glasses at such a low price. I will recommend others to atleast check their portfolio.

I hate spam