I am an enginerring student, had an assignment given to them. I have provided them with help materials, assignment brief, Tutor comments. Yet they still gave me copied work, not for first time for three consecutive times. I kept giving them more chances "I have just gone through the report you have just given me and I can't understand why you are not even bothered to look at the brief of the assingment. Because there is NO IMAGES, NO INTRODUCTION, NO CONCLUSION, NO TESTING TO SHOW THAT MICRODATA IS USED TO EXTRACT INFORMATION THROUGH A WEBSITE, NOT EVEN MENTIONED ABOUT THE OLYMPICS AND NO JAVA CODES. This is not the first time, not second time but the third time you guys are wasting my time and effort to go through the *** assignment you have given me.

so so what I need is my MONEY back OK, I don't want you to do this assignment anymore as I have told you guys to do this right the last time but havn't even got the decency to even look at the brief! So Money back and I dont want anymore of your help. I have missed the deadline because of you giving my assignment late and copied of the work I have given you, so its fair to say I don't any services from you as you have just proved yourself to be of no help further.

I STILL HAVN'T RECEIVED ANY MONEY BACK, ITS A SCAM, DON'T BE FOOLED GUYS!

THANKS

Review about: Computing Assignment.

I didn't like: No money back, Lies and scam, Full plaigurism.

1.4
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Global Assignment Help?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.