I purchased a $50 intake tube for a Wagner sprayer, only to have it melt in half within 2 months.I asked several questions about if this is normal, can any adjustment be made, and what to use that won't melt.

M.Ross response was simply "they make ED655 that should work fine." When I called to clarify what he was talking about, he had an immediate bad attitude, then laughed at me when I asked if any adjustment could be made.

I found that ED655 was a $700 paint sprayer!Gleem might be big, but definately not better!

Review about: Wagner Spraytech Titan Airless.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $50
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Gleem Paint?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Schumacher Homes - It finally got built but..... Schumacher Homes "Flooded basement weekly, sloppy work beyond, constant puddle in garage that I step in daily, because they ignored my request for a drain and 'sloped' the garage, which clearly they..." Read more Leaffilter North - LeafFilter's heavy handed sales practices & an oncall lawyer illustrate how adept they are at robbing their customers Leaffilter North "3/4/2015First and for most - if you get these filters pay with a credit card or open their credit card. When you have issues and want them off your house..." Read more Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region improperly installed new gutters, continually misdiagnosed leaks and will NOT accept accountability for damage done…STAY AWAY!!!  Gutter Helmet "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..." Read more Americas Home Place - RUN far away!!!  Check out this video: youtube.com/watch?v=N80aQQoAfUI Americas Home Place "Let this video speak for itself. The lowest bidder does the work. The super was a really nice guy but he had no experience with residential building, I..." Read more Ispg - I paid them for Mobile App and in return they took my money and never done the job. Theif company Ispg "I paid upfront $18K for Mobile App and got some wireframes for approval the next month. I got a bill to pay $6K more for additional features which was approved..." Read more Doordash - Did not pick up order Doordash "This happens every single time my customers are not satisfied the orders always late my food is not to our standards by the time it's delivered consequently I'm losing customers..." Read more Gbs Enterprises - Sofa had crack on the seat cover Gbs Enterprises "I bought the their warranty for my furniture and paid the money . I filed a claim it has been seven months that I am waiting for the part ,..." Read more Rosegal - RESOLVED Rosegal "Order No : Z1703211334423875 “Acquired rosegal.com brushes, were very pleased !!! The time will come and you begin to understand that to apply makeup with brushes, much easier and better...." Read more