GlassesUSA - Refuse to help regarding credit faud purchase

44 of 137 GlassesUSA reviews

My credit information was stolen and a purchase was made for glasses from glassesusa.com.The person who stole my information had the glasses mailed to my home address, however, there was not invoice in the box.

I called costumer service and provided the tracking number and was told I would receive a return label through email. I never received an email. I attempted to email customer service, but without the order number or the email address the person who stole my information used, I never received a response. So, not knowing what to do I held onto the glasses while I tried to have my bank dispute the transaction.

2 months later, my bank finally gave me the transaction information and a copy of the invoice, but stole me to return the product and to take up the issue with glassesusa. I attempted to call and email the company numerous times explaining the situation. Each time I was given a generic response and that a supervisor would get back to me, or to call around the time they may be available. I was never contacted and could never get a hold of anyone in management.

Their customer service is awful and this company would not help me with the fraudulent purchase. I returned the glasses once I had proper information to identify the product. They now have the glasses and refuse me a refund for this illegal purchase that was made by someone who provided false information.

I would never trust buying from a company that doesn't take these matters seriously and will not help you.Credit fraud is illegal, however, glassesusa.com is okay with it as long as they get the money in the end.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Eye and Ear Care
review #889534

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with GlassesUSA? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
44 of 137 GlassesUSA reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about GlassesUSA.
Filing a new complaint about
×