Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer
1.1

Update by user Jul 09, 2021

They ignored every attempt to get this issue solved, once they have you money NOTHING will get a response. I had this card hacked within days of complaining to this company- to the tune of $300.00 I stopped the transactions (there were 2) and canceled my card.

I suspect this company was behind it because of their shady ethics but can not prove anything unfortunately. I would NEVER suggest anyone buy anything from these scammers nor would I ever spend another penny on them.

They have a beautiful product but they suck at everything else!! Do not trust them!!

Original review posted by user Jun 09, 2021

This company ignores you after they have your money. I ordered 2 SETS of a pen and 12 inks on a BOGO free sale.

The order, the confirmation, the shipping invoice were ALL correct with how my order was listed.

What I received was 1 set with a pen and 12 inks and an extra single pen (without any ink). So far, nobody has bothered responding to my emails about the wrong order.

User's recommendation: Do not purchase from this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Glass Dip Pen Pen.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Glass Dip Pen Pros: Are beautiful.

Glass Dip Pen Cons: Company cheats you for your money.

Comments